- Stem cell biology: Computational modelling gene regulatory networks which control multipotency & cell fate decision
- Cancer biology: non-genetic population dynamics and progression, drug resistance and cancer recurrence
- Application: multi-target drug therapy in cancer considering non-linear network dynamics and cell heterogeneity
- Theory: Â Statistical physics and dynamics of genotype-phenotype mapping , cell population dynamics
- Approaches:Â Â bioinformatics and computational modelling for omics data
This is an example of a homepage section. Homepage sections can be any page other than the homepage itself, including the page that shows your latest blog posts.
You might be an artist who would like to introduce yourself and your work here or maybe you’re a business with a mission to describe.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
This is a page with some basic contact information, such as an address and phone number. You might also try a plugin to add a contact form.